The school year begins next week. I am back to menu planning. My goal for this blog will be to share my menu plan and a recipe every Sunday. If you have a healthy, easy recipe to share email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I have several recipe boards you can follow on Pinterest.
Here is my quick list to get me motivated. Tips and ideas are always appreciated!
1. Make at least one meal a week in the crockpot 5,000 slow cooker recipes
2. Make at least one meal a week with no meat Food Network
3. Find easy ways to stretch (and disguise) leftovers (tacos one night, quesedillas or taco salad another night)
4. Provide a healthy breakfast alternative to replace cereal at least twice a week Baked Oatmeal
5. Empty the frig. and pantry. Freeze fruit and veggies before they go bad. Waste as little as possible.
6. Provide healthy snacks after school/before practice Snack Girl